Senior Java Developer
CVP seeks an experienced Senior Java Developer to join an exciting, high-profile system modernization project located in Denver, Colorado. The professional in this role will make a significant impact on a large development team, leading tasks and adding to existing frameworks and designs.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Demonstrate expertise from 5+ years of software development experience
- Develop code for multiple existing and new mission critical systems
- Embrace change and explore various ways of solving problems
- With a high attention to detail, write neat and well-commented code
- Create new code independently
- As a self-directed professional, solve problems independently, while involving and soliciting input from other team members
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust government security clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Eight (8) years of experience will be accepted in lieu of degree
- Java – 4 or more years experience
- Web development – 5 or more years experience
- Proficiency using modern front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap, NodeJS, View, AngularJS, Angular, React, NGRX
- Experience working in an Agile development framework
- Java J2EE Experience
- Struts MVC Framework
- Spring MVC Framework
- Unix Operating System Proficiency
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.