CVP seeks an experienced security professional to serve as a Senior Information System Security Officer. The professional in this role will support a federal healthcare program and provide thought leadership to a highly collaborative team.
This leader will bring enterprise wide and individual system security expertise, including information security program management, information assurance, security assessment and authorization support, cybersecurity management, and information security and privacy governance.
The Senior Information System Security Officer will serve as the principal advisor on all matters, technical and otherwise, involving the security of an information system. As a key member of the team, this professional will coordinate, facilitate, and ensure security activities are being performed while building relationships with key personnel.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Design, develop, engineer, and implement solutions to requirements
- Perform complex risk analyses and risk assessment
- Establish and satisfy information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands
- Support customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies
- Apply know-how to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures
- Perform analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures
- Perform management and coordination of tasks
- Provide agency with knowledge and guidance in NIST, FISMA, and HHS Information Security and Privacy Guidelines
- Support enterprise security activities, including information security program management and cybersecurity management
- Support information assurance, security assessment and authorization, and information security and privacy governance efforts
- Perform risk assessments and create and analyze Program’s Security Plans
- Perform Operational Vulnerability Testing on systems and IT applications and services, and prepare Security Authorization Packages and Artifacts
- Ensure the implementation and maintenance of security controls in accordance with the Security Plan (SP)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust security clearance
- 10 years or more of relevant security experience, including 2 years in a security lead role
- Working knowledge of NIST and FISMA
- CISSP or GSLC certification
- Knowledge HHS Information Security and Privacy guidelines
- Experience with eGRCs, such as RSA Archer
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.