CVP seeks a knowledgeable security professional to serve as an Information System Security Officer and support our federal healthcare team in a hands-on capacity.
The professional in this role will perform enterprise wide and individual system security activities, including information security program management, information assurance, security assessment and authorization support, cybersecurity management, and information security and privacy governance.
The Information System Security Officer will serve as the principal advisor on all matters, technical and otherwise, involving the security of an information system.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Analyze and defines security requirements for issues
- Design, develop, engineer, and implement solutions to requirements
- Guide effort to gather and organize technical information about an organization's mission goals and needs, existing security products, and ongoing programs
- Perform risk analyses and risk assessment
- Develop security standards
- Provide agency with knowledge and guidance in NIST, FISMA, and Information Security and Privacy Guidelines
- Support enterprise security activities, including information security program management and cybersecurity management
- Support information assurance, security assessment and authorization, and information security and privacy governance efforts
- Create and analyze Program’s Security Plans
- Perform Operational Vulnerability Testing on systems and IT applications and services, and prepare Security Authorization Packages and Artifacts
- Ensure the implementation and maintenance of security controls in accordance with the Security Plan (SP)
- Provide guidance, oversight, and expertise
- Coordinate, facilitate, and ensure security activities are being performed while building relationships with key personnel
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust security clearance
- 10 years or more of relevant experience will be accepted in lieu of education
- 5 years or more of experience with 3 years or more in Information Assurance
- Security + CE, CISM, CISSP, or GSLC certification
- Knowledge HHS Information Security and Privacy guidelines
- Experience with eGRCs, such as RSA Archer
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.