CVP is seeking a highly skilled forensic analyst to support the Information Security Center (ISC) program.
Major Areas of Responsibility
Serve as the Forensic Analyst for USDA ISC to support the program in operations/tier 3 activities. Specifically:
- Collect information from digital devices as part of legal investigations. Creates and reports on program tasks
- Recover data like documents, photos and e-mails from computer hard drives and other data storage devices that have been deleted, damaged or otherwise manipulated
- Find evidence of illegal activity involving cyber crime offenses and examine computers that may have been involved in other types of crime
- Use their expertise in a corporate setting to protect computers from infiltration, determine how a computer was broken into or recover lost files.
- Use forensic tools and investigative methods to find specific electronic data, including Internet use history, word processing documents, images and other files
- Hunt for files and information that have been hidden, deleted or lost
- Help detectives, law enforcement and other officials analyze data and evaluate its relevance to the case under investigation
- Transfer the evidence into a format that can be used for legal purposes (i.e. criminal trials) and often testify in court themselves.
- Builds and maintains client and stakeholder relationships
- Formulates and enforces work standards
- Completes projects/deliverables on time and with quality
- Bachelor's Degree in Cybersecurity, Computer and Information Science or Criminal Justice
- 5-8 years of relevant forensic analyst experience will be accepted in lieu of education
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance (MBI)
- 5 years of experience in forensic fields
- Certified Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE) certification
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.