Inquiry Response Analyst
CVP is seeking a highly talented Inquiry Response Analyst to provide technical assistance and support to In-Person Enrollment Assisters in the Federally Funded Marketplace to help consumers obtain health coverage under the Affordable Care Act. This position assists with responding to consumer email inquiries, questions and comments about their health coverage applications.
The professional in this role will also support the development of responses for the inquiry response Knowledge Base, and conduct research and analysis on activities related to inquiry support, such as inquiry type, response times, issues, and complaints. In addition, the Inquiry Response Analyst will provide technical document guidance, develop training materials and facilitate presentations for internal and external team members.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Construct responses using language from policy and regulation documents
- Efficiently evaluate responses and generate a thorough response
- Collaborate effectively with the team to provide solutions
- Proofread documents for style guide and client standards
- Communicate complex policy information clearly and in a well-organized manner
- Articulate thoughts effectively
- Review work to ensure accuracy, ease of understanding and appropriate customization based on audience
- Examine and modify existing documents for 508 standards
- Use best practices when developing team and client facing documents
- Analyze training needs and clearly define work products needed for all applicable team roles
- Facilitate presentations to team members by following approved agendas, addressing questions and providing follow-up support to team members as needed
- 3-5 years of healthcare experience (CMS and the ACA preferred)
- 3-5 years of technical writing experience
- 1-3 years of training and instructional design experience
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Expert understanding of 508 compliance standards
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of correct English grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Strong team collaboration skills
- A positive attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years of experience in healthcare, technical writing and training
CVP is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.