CVP is seeking highly talented Software Developers to join our team at CVP. This is an exciting career opportunity to perform software development in small teams, solving critical business challenges with an innovative use of technologies. The creative professional in this role will wear multiple hats with a good understanding of Systems Life Cycle Management.
Major Areas of Responsibility
● Assimilate quickly into CVP’s consultative approach
● Utilize analytical skills to solve interesting and complex problems
● Perform analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of web and client-server software applications
● Leverage Agile project management and software development methodologies
● Assist team triage of operational software system issues and support resolutions
● Strong analytical mind and a demonstrated interest/passion for technology through education, work
experience and/or personal technology pursuits
Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle RDBMS, MySQL
● Clear and concise verbal and written communication capabilities; effective team and client collaboration
● Willingness to listen and learn and an eager desire to undertake difficult, fast-paced challenges
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred
CVP aims to be a nationally recognized, trusted advisor for our clients in addressing our nation’s most critical needs. We seek to be the kind of firm that is a sought out destination for passionate and talented professionals who share our core values:
● Intense Client Focus
● Mutual Respect
● Individual Responsibility and Growth
● Uncompromising Integrity
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. CVP seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.