CVP is seeking a highly skilled Program Manager to manage the Cybersecurity program that supports the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute within the National Institutes of Health.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Builds and maintains client and stakeholder relationships
- Manages project in tandem to client mission and goals
- Provides the overall management of the project direction as related to functionality, schedule, budget, staffing and contracts
- Strategizes to exceed client expectations
- Manages overall team performance and lead personnel
- Formulates and enforces work standards Ensures that the project team completes projects/deliverables on time and with quality
Required Skills/ Qualifications
- PMP Certification
- Demonstrated experience in Agile/SLDC and project management of a similar size and scope
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance (MBI)
- 5 years of experience managing multiple concurrent projects across an enterprise
Desired Skills/ Qualifications
- 5 years of experience in cybersecurity, information systems, and/or information assurance fields
- Program/project management experience at NIH
- Capture experience
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.