Cybersecurity Subject Matter Lead
CVP is seeking a highly skilled Cybersecurity Subject Matter Lead to provide oversight and guidance to the Cybersecurity Operations program at CVP.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Provide expertise regarding all facets of Cybersecurity including key program areas such as Assessment and Authorization and Continuous Monitoring
- Assist with responses to data calls and audits
- Provide project management support of Cybersecurity initiatives
- Support penetration testing activities including development of a plan for implementation and assessment
- Provide support to plan, coordinate, and implement the organization’s cybersecurity goals
- Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, Information, or Computer discipline. 5-10 years of revelant cybersecurity experience accepted in lieu of education
- CISSP certified
- CCSP (Or Equivalent Cloud Certification)
- CEH (Or Equivalent Penetration Testing Certification)
- Demonstrated experience in SA&A and SDLC
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance (MBI)
- 5-10 years of experience in cybersecurity, information security, and/or information assurance fields
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.