Cyber Security Project Manager
CVP is seeking a highly skilled Cybersecurity Project Manager to manage the Cybersecurity program at CVP.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Provide expertise regarding all facets of cybersecurity operations including key program areas such as Assessment and Authorization and Continuous Monitoring
- Responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards and managing technical personnel
- Responsible for reviewing work discrepancies and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates
- Responsible for the overall team performance
- Ensures that the project team completes projects
- Provides the overall management of the project direction as related to functionality, schedule, and budget
- Manages project team performance
- Provide support to plan, coordinate, and implement the organization’s cybersecurity goals
Required Skills/ Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Cybersecurity, Information, or Computer discipline
- 5-10 years of relevant cybersecurity experience accepted in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- CISSP certification
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance (MBI)
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience managing cybersecurity projects across an enterprise
Desired Skills/ Qualifications
- 5 years of experience in cybersecurity, information security, and/or information assurance fields
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.