CVP is seeking a highly experienced Data Architect to establish the conceptual and logical representations of an information ecosystem. The professional in this role will draft models from analyzing mission and system documents, and then work with mission stakeholders to build consensus and shared understanding. The Data Architect will then use the architected content to identify opportunities for data standardization, for reducing system complexity, for increasing users’ access and understanding of the domain information, and for better rationalizing the IT portfolio to reduce duplication and gaps.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Analyze client documentation in order to draft conceptual and logical data models of the domain
- Engage with SMEs at all levels in order to evolve, improve and validate the models
- Identify the sources and consumers of data from both internal and external perspectives
- Identify opportunities for improvement from an information view that align with client priorities
- Map how the information ecosystem supports the client mission
- Support planning for new or modified information technology related to data use and management
- Build collaborative relationships across the domain and up into parent domains
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Bachelors’ degree from accredited college or university
- Specific training in data architecting
- A minimum of five (5) year of continuous work experience as an data architect working to create and update data and information models in an IT portfolio type of environment
- Able to discern key pertinent facts from across breadth of technical and policy documents
- Experience with creating and maintaining a collaborative and highly productive teaming culture with a diverse and fluctuating set of involved stakeholders
- Skilled with data architecting, data modeling, content management, data analysis tools
- Skilled with translating detailed work into informative briefings and documents for senior leaders
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience as an data architect supporting a federal agency or DoD agency
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.