CVP seeks an Integration Architect to provide technical engineering expertise and to enable significant change with our foreign affairs enterprise architecture and development teams. The professional in this role will formulate and implement policy related to immigration and consular services, and ensure responsive and efficient provision of consular services overseas.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Serve as a lead member of a cross-disciplinary enterprise architecture team focused on driving innovation in continuous integration and delivery for numerous software development teams and shared resource teams
- Build, evaluate, recommend and design integration-centric offerings to assist in solving the technical challenges within the application portfolio as the organization transitions from traditional integration platforms to loosely coupled, service oriented architectures
- Build process-centric solutions to assist the portfolio teams to resolve technical challenges by introducing a business process focused IT infrastructure
- A process-centric Integration Architect analyzes business processes and applies improvements to the development of custom application technology solutions
- Build prototypes of solutions as part of their recommendations
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science
- Subject matter expertise in systems integration and information exchange component architecture
- Demonstrated experience applying advanced principles, theories, and concepts
- 5+ years of professional experience providing solutions for a wide range of technology challenges using a variety of COTS, open source and custom software products
- Designed, developed and managed a cloud based hybrid mobile/web application
- Highly experienced with modern CI/CD ecosystems, including GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube, Docker
- SAFe Certification
- Master of Science Degree in Software Engineering
- Certified Software Development Associate (CSDA), IEEE Computer Society
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.