CVP seeks a highly talented Program Manager to interface with the Government Contracting Officer (CO), the contract level Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), government management healthcare personnel and customer agency representatives. The professional leader in this role will have significant project management and IT security experience and knowledge.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Formulate and enforce work standards, assigning contractor schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, supervising contractor personnel and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates
- Lead overall contract and team performance, and ensure that the project team completes projects
- Provide the overall management of the project direction as related to functionality, schedule, and budget
- Provide periodic reports to the Government’s Project Officer
- Manage team recruiting and status reporting, risk management, and escalation of issues that cannot be resolved by the project team
- Eligible for SCI government security clearance - previous SCI preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering
- Minimum of 15 years of experience managing multi-task contracts and/or subcontracts of various types and complexity
- Demonstrated history of increasing responsibilities in information systems and/or management
- Of the 15 years, 10 years must be specialized in IT security program management and project development from inception to deployment
- Expertise in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms
- PhD in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.