Cyber Security SME
CVP seeks a highly talented Security SME who will lead security forensics analysis, security risk assessment and auditing, and security planning.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Analyze user needs to determine functional requirements
- Perform functional allocation to identify required tasks and their interrelationships
- Identify resources required for each task
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in IT, of which at least 10 years must be specialized in IT security
- Requisite knowledge and expertise; recognized in the professional and government community as an expert in the field of IT security
- Experience with vulnerability management, compliance monitoring, antivirus, log, and event management, 24/7/365 Incident Response
- PhD in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Electrical Engineering
- Management experience
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.