Data Warehouse Designer
CVP is seeking a highly talented Data Warehouse Designer to lead the design and implementation of a data warehouse in both a hands-on and mentoring capacity. Work with end-users, executive stakeholders, subject matter experts, and IT personnel to build a reliable system that can support a variety of canned and ad-hoc questions.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Primary point of contact for questions and concerns with the data warehouse
- Design a flexible and reliable data warehouse that meets all customer needs
- Model, create, and update tables
- Design and implement ETL procedures
- Design and develop solutions to automate the monitoring of data quality
- Work closely with programmers, report developers, and analysts to use and validate the data
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Analytics, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of Bachelor's Degree
- Data modeling with Erwin or similar tools
- Oracle database development (11g or 12c)
- Development of extract, transform, and load processes using tools or frameworks
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional demeanor at all times; ability to work with multiple, disparate groups
- Business Intelligence and analytical tools (SAP Business Objects)
- General programming languages (C#, Python)
- Master Data Management
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.