Senior Test Architect
CVP is seeking a highly talented Senior Test Architect to lead and support Quality Assurance and IV&V activities on our healthcare team. The professional in this role will join a highly collaborative environment and serve as a trusted advisor to project and customer teams. The Senior Test Architect will provide hands-on leadership.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Define testing framework and architecture
- Effectively convey the technical concepts and architectures to internal and customer teams
- Develop IV&V plans and documentation
- Plan and perform integration testing
- Plan and develop automated testing processes, procedures, and scripts, support automated testing tools and governance
- Plan and perform functional, usability, performance/load and user acceptance testing with focus on exploratory testing
- Analyze and review automated test coverage implemented by the development team
- Perform test readiness and operational readiness review activities
- Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 7+ years of experience in a Senior Tester or Architect role, including automated testing for large enterprise level applications
- Experience with automation testing tools
- Familiar with common programming languages
- Experience providing strategic technical consulting to senior federal customers
- Ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of technical acumen, including the CIO, Branch Chiefs, and staff
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.