Senior System Integration Lead
CVP is seeking a highly talented Senior System Integration Lead to apply a broad technical knowledge to assist our healthcare client with the development and integration of new technologies. The professional in this role will synthesize and analyze project plans, requirements documents, test plans, and/or data models. In a full-stack developer capacity, the System Integration Lead will demonstrate a strong knowledge in all stages of software development.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Design overall architecture of the client applications
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Demonstrate experience with Agile development methodologies
- Demonstrate experience with leading software development projects
- Demonstrate experience with business process analysis and change management
- Demonstrate excellent team leadership, development, client relationship and consulting experience
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of code integrity
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 8+ years of experience in leading large scale system integration and development projects as a technical lead
- Experience building interfaces and integrating disparate systems
- Experience providing strategic technical consulting to senior federal customers
- Ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of technical acumen, including the CIO, Branch Chiefs, and staff
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.