CVP is seeking a highly talented Cloud Engineer to provide technical, infrastructure, and cloud support to a team of architects using extensive experience to deliver enterprise infrastructure transformation across all core domains (business, application, data and infrastructure).
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Make recommendations for enhancing infrastructure design, planning, management, maintenance and support
- Support capacity planning, system migrations, and related activities
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5 years of experience or more in an infrastructure or cloud engineer role, including support of large-scale enterprise infrastructures
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or similar
- Experience providing strategic technical consulting to senior federal customers
- Strong ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of technical acumen, including the CIO, Branch Chiefs, and staff
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.