CVP is seeking a Principal Software Engineer (Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager - MS SCCM) to support the development and integration of Windows 10 baseline image to include SCCM imaging solution.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Microsoft SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager)
- Windows Server Systems Administration
- Active Directory Administration
- Experience with File Server, and Print Server Management
- Office 365 Application Administration
- Experience in Hardware / Software Management
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing publications
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust government security clearance
- Experiences administering Microsoft Operating Systems for Government use, including Pre-Boot Execution (PXE) boot imaging and Windows Deployment Services (WDS)
- 5+ years in the Information Technology field in Microsoft SCCM
- Previous experience in laptop provisioning/imaging
- Windows Servers in a virtual environment
- Ability to create/draft reports in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Master of Information Systems or equivalent in structured training
- System Integration, Device Imaging/Provisioning, IT Architecture and System Security
- Production Support and Maintenance
- Microsoft, MCP, MCSE, MCSA, MCIT certifications
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.