Principal Software Engineer
CVP is seeking a Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (MS SCCM) Engineer to support the development and integration of Windows 10 baseline image to include SCCM imaging solution.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Microsoft SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager)
- Windows Server Systems Administration
- Active Directory Administration
- File Server Management
- Print Server Management
- Office 365 Application Administration
- Hardware / Software Management
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing publications
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust government security clearance
- 5+ years of experience in the Information Technology field administering Microsoft Operating Systems for Government use, including experience in PowerShell scripting
- Previous experience in laptop provisioning/imaging
- Experience with Windows Servers in a virtual environment
- Expert in MS Word and MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Master of Information Systems or equivalent in structured training
- Pre-Boot Execution and Windows Deployment Services
- Microsoft, MCP, MCSE, MCSA, MCIT certifications
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.