Software Developer - .Net
CVP is seeking a highly talented Senior Developer to join our 25 person team and utilize their .NET MVC skills to design and code customer software applications.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Lead the design and coding of complex, web-enabled, transaction oriented applications to ensure they follow the agreed upon technology stack, working closely with Solution Architect
- Utilize strong testing, debugging, and troubleshooting skills to solve problems across software, databases, and networking environments
- Understand business requirements from customers and project managers and translate them into technical solutions
- Assist in the identification, development, and establishment of technical standards and procedures
- Mentor/teach less experienced developers through code reviews and other learning tools
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 3 years of experience as a Developer
- 2+ years of .NET MVC experience
- 1 year of Entity Framework
- Experience using a Reporting Framework (Crystal Reports, SSRS, Business Objects, etc.)
- Understanding of data modeling techniques (Star Schema, Relational 2nd/3rd normal forms)
- Experience with CI tools similar to Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity
- ASP.NET WebForms
- jQuery.js / jQuery-UI.js
- Other languages
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.