CVP is seeking a highly talented Project Analyst to augment the ASBPO staff with experts in business transformation, data collection and analysis, information technology support, marketing, and strategic communications support.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Develop, draft, write and edit reports, briefs, proposals, and other documents in support of a client’s requirements
- Interface with personnel to coordinate meetings, maintain logs, records, and files, provide end-user support, and perform general administrative duties
- Assist in budgetary, billing, and financial management
- Prepare and/or maintain systems, programming, and operations documentation, procedures, and methods, including user reference manuals
- Must be eligible to obtain government security clearance
- Associates Degree or higher in any creative or general Business Administration degree field
- Minimum of two (2) years’ working with Commercial Industry or DoD military and civilian customers involved with health systems and current global health engagement (GHE) projects or activities (i.e. HIV/AIDS, Infectious Disease Surveillance, or Blood Systems data collection & analysis)
- Ability to use and understand medical terminology in drafting, editing, sending and receiving all communications
- Must be able to type 60 wpm; record/capture/ transcribe meeting minutes
- Excellent leadership and strategic planning skills
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.