- Five (5+) years of increasing responsibility and experience implementing and maintaining large infrastructure environments.
- AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud platform experience.
- Experience with software development life cycle processes or Agile development.
- Previous experience with scripting languages, including Shell or Python.
- Continuous integration/deployment/delivery approaches and tooling, including Jenkins, GitLab, GitHub, Ansible Tower or similar tools.
- 1-2 years of experience with Big Data.
- Experience with On-Prem to Cloud Platform migration.
- Experience with Workflow tools like Oozie, Azkaban, Luigi, or similar.
- Infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform) and/or configuration as code (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef).
- HiveQL, Spark SQL, NoSQL or SQL.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.