Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a highly talented Associate to serve as the office manager for our Columbia, MD office. This is an exciting career opportunity for a recent college graduate to obtain a foot in the door at a consulting firm. This diverse role will acclimate you to the professional consulting environment and lay the framework for a fulfilling career. You will be part of a project team supporting a CMS customer. Consider joining CVP in an Associate role to gain a better understanding of consulting organizations and our impact on healthcare and national security. CVP has an extraordinary culture of collaboration, team work, and employee growth and development.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Serve as the CVP Columbia office security manager, managing data card access, ensuring proper security, and maintaining the office evacuation plan.
- Responsible for user management for a CMS program that is public-facing.
- Help plan social events, wellness initiatives, and community outreach events.
- Act as office manager for CVP’s Columbia office.
- Serve as the Point of Contact for building management.
- Stock and maintain the office and kitchen supplies, and coordinate with appropriate vendors.
- Prepare cubes/offices for new hires.
- Serve as the receptionist for the office, greeting and signing in visitors.
- Provide general administrative support for projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook/Gmail.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication capabilities.
- Ability to listen and capture information in a fast-paced environment.
- High degree of initiative; self-starter.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Collaborative and a positive attitude; strong professionalism.
- Experience working for a consulting firm in the federal contracting space.
- Experience designing processes to maximize efficiency.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.