Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Deputy Program Manager to manage a team of 50 plus developers, engineers, analysts and testers on a project featuring high profile, mission critical IT systems.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Lead team on large projects or significant segment of large complex projects.
- Analyze new and complex project related problems.
- Create innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
- Oversee technical system development to ensure quality systems are delivered on time and within budget.
- Provide applications systems analysis and programming activities for a Government site, facility or multiple locations.
- Prepare long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities and for necessary support resources.
- Oversee all project delivery.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust government security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Ten years’ experience managing IT development teams, five of which must be managing teams of similar size (at least 50 people), scope, and complexity.
- Significant system development technical expertise.
- PMI Project Management Professional Certification.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Certification as a PMI Agile Certified Professional (ACP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), and/or SAFe Certified in one or more categories.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.