Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a skilled Security Control Assessor to execute and support the implementation of a successful Cybersecurity program.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Perform security assessment of information systems leveraging established testing and evaluation techniques and tools.
- Perform risk assessments, evaluate security documentation, and provide written recommendations for authorization.
- Evaluate IT threats and vulnerabilities to determine whether additional safeguards are needed.
- Advise the government concerning the impact levels for Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability for the information on a system.
- Develop, review, endorse, and recommend action for both the Risk Executive and Authorizing Official.
- Conduct tests that include verification that the features and assurances required for each protection level are functional.
- Evaluate threats and vulnerabilities to ascertain whether additional safeguards are needed.
- Assess changes in the system, its environment, and operational needs that could affect the accreditation.
- Conduct periodic testing of the security posture of the information system.
- Provide expert research and analysis in support of expanding programs and area of responsibility.
- Assess information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Support customers at the highest levels in the assessment and implementation remediation of doctrine and policies.
- Apply know-how to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures.
- Perform analysis of security features for system architectures.
- Perform management and coordination tasks.
- Active Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Minimum of three years of experience in Security Authorization/Security Control Assessment.
- CISSP or CISA is accepted in lieu of education.
- At least 3 years of security assessment experience.
- Already possess/ability to obtain Certified Audit Professional (CAP) and/or Certified information Systems Auditor (CISA) within six (6) months.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Knowledge of NIST, FISMA, and Cloud Environments.
- Security+ certification.
- Knowledge of DOS Information Security and Privacy guidelines.
- Experience with Security Assessment Tools (Nessus, DBProtect, Wireshark, etc).
- Understanding of Various Cloud Environments.
- CISSP or CISA certification.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.