Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Business Analyst to be a member of the CMS Marketplace Assister Technical Team. The professional in this role will work with multiple stakeholder groups to analyze, document, and communicate system and business processes. The Business Analyst will have the opportunity to implement and provide inputs in the creation of test plans and provide technical support related to Salesforce.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Perform business requirement analysis and resulting solution design.
- Demonstrate the ability to translate technical/business requirements into layman’s terms.
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct presentations on Salesforce capabilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide technical support to customers.
- Demonstrate strong ability to work independently with some supervision and be part of a collaborative team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, or a Business major.
- Minimum eight (8) years’ experience accepted in lieu of education.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Experience with MS Visio.
- 5+ years of business/requirements analysis experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, including writing and presentation skills.
- Strong process modeling knowledge.
- Ability to create and verify test cases/plans.
- Ability to identify process improvements, either with client or project processes.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.