Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Senior Developer to lead the design and coding of complex, web-enabled, transaction-oriented applications to ensure they follow the agreed upon “technology stack”. The Senior Developer will join a 30-person team using their .NET MVC skills to design and code customer software applications.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Lead the design and coding of complex, web-enabled, transaction-oriented applications to ensure they follow the agreed upon ‘technology stack’ working closely with other senior developers.
- Possess strong testing, debugging, and troubleshooting skills to solve problems across software, databases, and networking environments.
- Understand business requirements from customers and project managers and translate them into technical solutions.
- Assist in the identification, development, and establishment of technical standards and procedures.
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
- Demonstrate the ability to mentor/teach less experienced developers through code reviews and other learning tools.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task in an environment with evolving priorities and multiple work streams.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3 years’ experience as a Developer is accepted in lieu of education.
- 3+ years of .NET MVC experience.
- 3+ years of experience defining software architecture and designs for application systems.
- Experience in agile software engineering practices.
- 1 year of Entity Framework experience.
- Experience using a Reporting Framework (Crystal Reports, SSRS, Business Objects, etc).
- Strong understanding of DevOps and Modern CI/CD approaches.
- Experience with CI tools similar to Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity.
- Experience mentoring and training developers.
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
- Knowledge and experience with SQL.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with:
- ASP.NET WebForms.
- jQuery.js / jQuery-UI.js
- Other languages.
- Understanding of cloud platforms e.g. AWS and their offerings.
- Experience in designing and implementing API led services, Microservices.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.