Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a highly skilled Program Manager to execute, support, and provide program direction and expertise for the implementation of a successful Cybersecurity program.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Serve as the day-to-day internal and external point of contact for the project.
- Provides the overall management of the project direction as related to functionality, schedule, budget, staffing and contracts.
- Responsible for managing all elements of the project in accordance with the Project Lifecycle.
- Responsible for the management and health of project financials, including subcontractor financial management.
- Proactively identifies, monitors, manages, and communicates projects risks and issues.
- Manages sponsor, client, stakeholder, and team expectations.
- Build and leverage strong customer relationships to increase client satisfaction and maintain project health.
- Build and maintain both client and stakeholder relationships.
- Ensure all deliverables are in alignment with the project plan and contract requirements for timely delivery that meets quality standards.
- Manage project in tandem to client mission and goals.
- Manage both project scope and change control and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Oversee work distribution, across a 24x7 team, provide execution guidance and ensure ongoing communication through periodic team meetings (virtual and physical).
- Manage and coach geographically disparate project team performance, including subcontractors, and proactively address any issues.
- Assess individual team member performance formally.
- Support project staff recruiting efforts regarding job requisition forms, weekly recruiting meetings, timely interviews, candidate evaluation forms, and offer request forms when open positions exist on the project.
- Provide ongoing status reports to the project sponsor.
- Resolve cross-functional issues at the project level.
- Manage project training within the defined budget.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to ensure the project meets business needs.
- Summarize and brief the project status monthly.
- Identify and communicate business growth opportunities proactively.
- Formulate and enforce work standards.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust government security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Cybersecurity, Information Systems or related field.
- 5-10 years of relevant project/program management experience of similar size and scope is accepted in lieu of education.
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Ability to work at a fast pace, with shifting priorities, while maintaining high levels of organization and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 5 years of experience in cybersecurity, information systems, and/or information assurance fields leading a project/program of similar size and scope.
- Experience leading a geographically disparate team.
- Experience managing executive level Federal clients.
- Experience supporting a 24x7 operating environment.
- Security certifications.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.