Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a highly talented UI/UX Designer to support a security advisory technology team and to provide direction and guidance to develop programs that most benefit the U.S. private sector overseas. This is a rewarding career move with telecommuting options and a highly collaborative culture.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Collaborate with client and development team on defining and implementing innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Support the implementation of an improved (user friendly and innovative) UI/UX design meeting Section 508 compliance standards.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the development team.
- Support development of quality technical documents and artifacts.
- Support Product Owner and client team with developing user stories/tasks and acceptance criteria.
- Ensure clear understanding of the development requirements for each release.
- Attend team’s agile ceremonies.
- Complete sprint work on time with high quality according to sprint schedule and quality measures.
- Document and manage assigned user stories/tasks within JIRA.
- Consistently provide LOE for user stories/tasks; improve LOE over time.
- Escalate risks/issues to the Technical Lead and PM.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 6 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer accepted in lieu of education.
- 3 or more years of professional UX design experience.
- UI frameworks experience (Bootstrap).
- Portfolio showing designs.
- Experience taking business needs to visual design.
- Ability to interact with senior level partners and explain approach to UX.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements.
- Ability to design complete user experiences that meet the needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions.
- Deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Centered Design (HCD), Human Factors, Service Design or other related User Interaction Design field.
- 3+ years of direct experience performing in the role of Human Centered Design UI Designer applying Human-Centered Design methodologies, techniques and practices to the design and development of large complex web-based systems and bringing those designs to fruition.
- Experience obtained with large U.S. Federal Government IT Web applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience performing HCD functions on large, complex IT web-based applications.
- Strong visual design sensibility and demonstrated design experience in visualizing concepts.
- Ability to convey concepts through scenarios, flows and mockups.
- Experience with prototyping at different levels of resolution.
- Depth of skill in taking complex information and presenting it in a structured, user-centered fashion.
- Fluent using UI/HCD design tools and methods.
- Knowledge and expertise with current Microsoft Office Suite products, such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.