Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP is seeking a highly talented Data Exchange Architect to be the Solutions Architect and MuleSoft SME as well as provide design, development, and operations and maintenance (O&M) support. This position is located in Arlington, VA with remote flexibility.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Plan and lead successful design and implementation of the agile development effort
- Provide direct support to Program Manager, government staff, and contractor project manager with planning and executing the continuous delivery of the solution
- Develop ESB solution, with Mule ESB using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Develop secure services using SOAP XML and REST protocols over HTTP(s) and TCP/IP
- Integrate existing web service interfaces with internal and external services
- Perform code reviews along with the development team members
- Perform system capacity analysis and planning to optimize system operation and resource utilization
- Support Program Manager with business requirements analysis and specifications for technical solutions and associated activities
- Successfully implement "to-be" system architecture, including logical and physical models
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field and/or 15 years of experience in designing software systems, domain analysis, and implementation
- Experience as a lead developer with a progressive record of accomplishment in the field
- Experience in managing software development efforts using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, UML Diagrams and other accepted design tools and techniques
- Experience in determining level of effort, size and schedule for software enhancements
- Experience reviewing existing programs and assisting in making refinements, reducing operating time and improving existing techniques
- Experience conforming to requirements, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Experience with responsibility for quality assurance and evaluation of existing software products
- Leadership experience in instructing, directing and offering technical expertise to other members of the team
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with SOAPUI, Postman, or other Web Service testing tools
- Experience with SonarQube or other Automated Code Quality/Coverage Testing tools
- Experience designing/documenting APIs using the RAML or Swagger/OpenAPI specifications
- Experience using command-line PKI tools such as openssl and keytool (java)
- Experience administering an API Management Platform
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.