Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP is seeking a highly motivated and organized Project Coordinator to join our MSHA team in Arlington / Fairfax. Will work within a SAFe agile team environment and be responsible for coordinating teams and deliverables. The Project Coordinator will have an opportunity to grow their skills as a Project Manager and will work alongside the Program / Project manager to develop project management artifacts for the client.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Interact with various team members to coordinate activities and deliverables
- Manage several internal and external stakeholders.
- Become the primary POC for on-boarding activities
- Review all client deliverables for formatting and quality
- Ability to track to several program activities and follow up for completion.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust government security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5 years of project support experience
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Exposure to Agile, & Scrum methodology
- Independent and comfortable in a fast-paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; enjoys working in a team environment
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.