Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Senior Drupal Developer to maintain and support highly visible public and internal web properties for our Federal client located in Arlington, Virginia. This may include standard Drupal module updates, custom module development, theme development, site building, Drupal patching, etc. The Senior Drupal Developer will work on an Agile team and report to a Federal Team Lead. The professional in this role will be responsible for creating technical documentation and unit/functional testing as necessary. The professional in this role will also be expected to act independently in an Agile team to deliver code and related deliverables, while also adding value to the overall project team.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Act as web master to maintain the public facing dot-gov website and intranet site built on a Drupal 7x/8x platforms.
- Maintain the Drupal 7x/8x databases in across dev, test, staging and production environments.
- Make content updates on the front-end within existing modules.
- Create new Drupel 7x/8x content types and make updates to the Drupal theme.
- Manage the security of the Drupal instances and remediate security issues.
- Complete Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 migration upgrade.
- Active Public Trust government security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- An equivalent combination of education and work experience is accepted in lieu of education.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in PHP full stack software development.
- Minimum 6 years of experience developing web solutions in Drupal 7x/8x and PHP implementations.
- Knowledge of PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal 7x/8x theme layer.
- Experience maintaining Drupal back-end and databases across multiple environments (dev, test, staging and production).
- Experience with object-oriented concepts and frameworks, such as Symfony.
- Experience migrating Drupal 7 to 8.
- Experience with responsive web design (SASS).
- Experience with creating blocks, views, taxonomy configuration (site building).
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience analyzing log files from security vulnerabilities and intrusion and reporting to leadership.
- Ability to troubleshoot and remediate security issues.
- Ability to implement Drupal updates.
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture.
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels.
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules, Drupal theme layer, Forms API.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with system Administration of Linux, Redhat and in Amazon Web Services (AWS) instances.
- Front end UI/mockup experience.
- Experience with Gitlab software code management tools.
- Demonstrated experience using Docker.
- Experience designing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Familiarity with Section 508 and WCAG accessibility standards.
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills.
- Proven time management skills to ensure that tasks and documents are delivered according to schedule.
- Expert oral and written communication skills to facilitate critical discussions between business customers, and project stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies and approaches.
- Experience with issue/change management software (i.e. Jira/Confluence).
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.