Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Help Desk Analyst to support the Medicaid 1115 PMDA project. The professional in this role will focus on the Medicaid 1115 Performance Metrics Database and Analytics (PMDA) system. The professional in this role will need to be able to work rotating shifts between 6:00 and midnight ET, with primary shift hours after 6pm EST. This role is for a Tier I and II Help Desk/CSA(Customer Service Analyst) professional.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Provide assistance and support to users (CMS and States) of the Medicaid 1115 PMDA system.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer problems.
- Respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for customer support.
- Document, track and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Possess knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures in a Help Desk setting.
- Work well with instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Support documentation and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Use problem management databases and help desk ticketing/issue tracking system.
- Work well in a team environment, collaborating on solutions, employing learnings from one customer case to another.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 6+ years of relevant experience is accepted in lieu of education.
- Customer Service/Help Desk Experience.
- Experience with technical writing or strong writing skills.
- Strong oral communication skills.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office.
- Agile experience.
- CMS/Medicare/Medicaid/ Healthcare experience.
- Experience working with JIRA or other ticketing systems such as Remedy, etc.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.