Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a highly skilled Information System Security Officer to execute, support, and provide expertise for the implementation of a successful Cybersecurity program.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Perform enterprise wide and individual system security activities, including information security program management, information assurance, security assessment and authorization support, cybersecurity management, and information security and privacy governance.
- Serves as the principal advisor on all matters, technical and otherwise, involving the security of an information system.
- Responsible for ensuring the implementation and maintenance of security controls in accordance with the Security Plan (SP).
- Provide guidance, oversight, expertise, coordinate, facilitate, and ensure security activities are being performed while building relationships with key personnel.
- Design, develop, engineer, and implement solutions to requirements.
- Perform complex risk analyses which also include risk assessment.
- Establish and satisfy information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Support customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies.
- Apply know-how to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures.
- Perform analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures.
- Perform management and coordination tasks.
- Provide agency with knowledge and guidance in following NIST, FISMA, and HHS Information Security and Privacy Guidelines.
- Support enterprise security activities, including information security program management and cybersecurity management.
- Support information assurance, security assessment and authorization, and information security and privacy governance efforts.
- Provide Cybersecurity support to include the performance of risk assessments, creating and analyzing Program Security Plans, Operational Vulnerability Testing on systems and IT applications and services, and preparing Security Authorization Packages and Artifacts.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust government security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Cybersecurity, Information, or Computer discipline.
- Minimum five years’ experience in Cybersecurity is accepted in lieu of education.
- Experience demonstrating strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills for security information and event management.
- At least 5 years of cybersecurity experience, including at least 2 years directly engaged with risk management activities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Security+ Certification.
- Knowledge of NIST, FISMA and HHS Information Security and Privacy guidelines.
- CISSP Certification.
- Two years of federal security support experience.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.