Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a highly talented Marketing Intern to provide project support for our 2020 Marketing Plan, including coordinating content, social media, conducting research, and utilizing marketing software.
The Marketing Intern position is located at our Fairfax, Virginia headquarters. With a start date in January, the duration of the paid internship will be through the Spring semester. Hours may vary from 20 – 30 hours per week. Rising Seniors with an interest in marketing and communications are encouraged to apply.
This is an exciting career opportunity for a professional with an interest in marketing, business management, communication, and professional consulting.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Provide general support in execution of CVP's Marketing Plan.
- Post and track social media postings, including re-purposing content and engagement, such as likes, shares, and responses.
- Prepare and track results of monthly content survey and other marketing analytics.
- Assist in creating, distributing and tracking news releases.
- Conduct content research for use in creation of content.
- Rising Junior or Senior in path towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business.
- Software savvy.
- Ability to take direction and follow-through.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Collaborative and a positive attitude.
- Ability to take ownership with a focus on details.
- Desire to learn and strong initiative.
- Some experience working toward a Bachelor’s Degree.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.