Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a highly skilled Organizational Psychologist to support the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Information Security Center (ISC) senior leadership team as they navigate structural changes to the organization.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Conduct studies of physical work environments, organizational structures, communication systems, group interactions, morale, and motivation in order to assess organizational functioning.
- Conduct assessments of overall organizational effectiveness.
- Provide recommendations and implementation plans for high-impact business improvements.
- Provide recommendations to realign organizational strategy, structure, and workplace culture.
- Spearhead organizational maturation through a leadership development program, including periodic off-site sessions.
- Enhance the effectiveness of key ISC leaders by resolving performance deficits and unrealized potential.
- Advise management concerning personnel, managerial, and marketing policies and practices and their potential effects on organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Analyze data, using statistical methods and applications, to evaluate the outcomes and effectiveness of workplace programs.
- Facilitate organizational development and change.
- Support OCIO Leadership with program data calls, executive briefings, or executive presentations.
- Collaborate across the OCIO to ensure integration and consistency with industry best practices across correlated projects and initiatives.
- Identify training and development needs.
- Submit weekly status report in project-defined template to Program Manager.
- Travel to leadership off-sites and events will be required (up to 50%).
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust government security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Psychology, Psychology, Sociology, or a related discipline.
- 10+ years’ experience as an Organizational Psychologist, Leadership/Management Consultant, or similar role to a Federal Government entity.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate succinctly and with minimal direction.
- High levels of integrity and discretion.
- Ability to work at a fast pace with shifting priorities.
- Experience with navigating a drastic culture change.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.