Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Staff Accountant to make a significant impact in a growing professional services company. The professional in this role will utilize financial analytical skills to solve interesting and complex problems.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Perform analysis of actual vs budget.
- Assist with annual external audit.
- Perform monthly account reconciliations, such as pre-paid, AR, AP, and liabilities.
- Update depreciation and schedule.
- Review bank daily for cash receipts and record in the accounting system.
- Assist with monthly closing and accounting data backup.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in an accounting position accepted in lieu of education.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in entering transactions.
- Strong understanding of GAAP.
- Previous experience in professional accounting.
- Strong analytical skills and advanced MS Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptable and open to change.
- Knowledge of Unanet accounting system.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.