Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks several highly talented Data Engineers to contribute to the development of systems running the Hadoop and Spark frameworks. These hands-on contributors will be an integral part of several new and growing projects implementing large analytics environments for federal customers.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Manage centralized data lake repository.
- Ingest data from various data sources into the data repository.
- Perform data wrangling to extract, transform, and load data.
- Implement data quality controls and maintain retention policies.
- Support stakeholder requests for custom secured/masked data sets.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 8+ years of experience is accepted in lieu of education.
- 3+ years of increasing responsibility developing complex data processes on Cloudera, Hortonworks, AWS EMR, or GCP Dataproc experience.
- Workflow tools experience – Oozie, Azkaban, Luigi, or similar.
- HiveQL, Spark SQL, or SQL experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge of:
- PySpark and Python.
- Sparkly and R.
- Oracle, PostgreSQL.
- AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud platform.
- Infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform) and configuration as code (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef) experience.
- Version control (e.g. Git) and CI (e.g. Jenkins) experience.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.