Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a highly accomplished Solutions Architect Lead to lead a team of technical architects at a major government client for their technology modernization initiatives. The professional in this role will use their background in hybrid cloud infrastructure, modern data storage technologies, and advanced CI/CD pipelines to dramatically improve functional capabilities, resiliency, agility, and operational effectiveness.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Work with functional and technical experts to establish new technology platforms, integration frameworks, and technology standards that will modernize and harmonize hundreds of systems.
- Practice being a thought leader.
- Leverage expertise in systems design, software development, cloud architecture and implementation to lead development of technical solutions for a large Federal client.
- Work well with senior staff to define the technology vision for the organization.
- Direct the enterprise architecture, systems engineering, and research/prototyping teams to make that vision a reality.
- Demonstrate the ability to present and defend technical decisions by the team.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust government security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 15+ years of experience is accepted in lieu of education.
- 10+ years of experience in a practical, hands on solutions architect role including design and development of large-scale enterprise architectures.
- 5+ years of experience as a client facing consultant with strong communication and presentation skills.
- 5+ years of experience leading a team of technical architects such as: solution, software, or cloud.
- 5+ years of experience with public cloud service providers such as Azure, AWS, GCP.
- 5+ years of experience with continuous integration/deployment/delivery approaches and tooling, including Jenkins, GitLab, GitHub or similar tools.
- Experience with software development life cycle processes or Agile development, including Scrum, rapid prototyping, or similar rapid development environment.
- 2+ years of experience with Docker containers.
- 2+ years of experience with a Kubernetes orchestration framework such as OpenShift or EKS/AKS/GKE.
- Experience providing strategic technical consulting to senior Federal customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of technical acumen, including the CIO, Chief Architect and staff.
- Ability to provide thought leadership and help define strategic and tactical vision to improve mission efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ability to support the development of high-level system architectures and continue development of reference architecture documentation.
- Ability to develop innovative, sustainable data architecture approaches.
- Ability to identify next generation concepts and lead research and prototyping efforts to evaluate new technologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience with Enterprise Architect Frameworks such as DoDAF, TOGAF, or FEA.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.