Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks an experienced SOA API Developer to join an exciting, high-profile system modernization project located in Denver, Colorado or Arlington, Virginia. The professional in this role will make a significant impact on a large development team, leading tasks and adding to existing frameworks and designs.
Major Areas of Responsibility
Possess hands-on experience with the following in order of preference:
- Oracle SOA/OSB.
- Web service / API design.
- Framework experience like hibernate or struts.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust government security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- An equivalent combination of education and work experience is accepted in lieu of education.
- 5+ years of experience designing services using Oracle SOA and Oracle OSB.
- 5+ years of experience writing SQL, preferably experience with PL/SQL.
- Experience working with Oracle SOA Suite version 12+.
- Strong experience designing Xml Schema Definitions.
- Strong experience using web service testing tools such as SoapUI, Postman, etc.
- Able to read, understand, troubleshoot, enhance and design new or existing Oracle SOA and Oracle OSB services.
- Experience writing documentation such as detailed designs.
- Works well on culturally diverse teams.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Self-motivated to research undocumented technical and business processes.
- Self-motivated to troubleshoot complex problems and propose solutions.
- Comfortable working independently.
- 4+ years of experience using OO languages.
- Read and understand legacy Java/C# code and ERD diagrams.
- Experience designing enterprise service API’s.
- Deep understanding of rest and soap services.
- Knowledge on how to create soap operations and which HTTP method is appropriate for REST services.
- Experience leveraging XSL transformation to interact with and map data
- Knowledge and understanding on concepts such as dehydration points, parallel flow, service interaction patterns (synchronous, asynchronous, one way), mediators, pipelines, MDS Repository etc
- Comfortable navigating Unix systems.
- Comfortable with digging into WebLogic log files to troubleshoot service and environment issues.
- Experience managing resources using the WebLogic Console, Enterprise Manager, and Service Bus portals.
- Comfortable with mentoring new developers.
- Professional experience writing build scripts utilizing ANT or Maven to facilitate automated build and deploy processes.
- Experience using Oracle’s Business Process Management Suite.
- Previous government work experience.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.