Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks an experienced Senior Front End Developer to serve as lead for Angular front-end digital solutions focused on driving software modernization, solving client issues, innovation, and talent development.
The professional in this role will make a significant impact on a large development team, leading tasks and adding to existing frameworks and designs. The Senior Front End Developer will focus on work that requires daily emphasis on Front End Development work 90% - 100% of the time and Java Development/Analysis work 10% of the time at most.
The professional in this role will provide technical thought leadership and implementation oversight based on industry trends and drive relevant innovations to scale the client’s digital capabilities and solutions. The Senior Front End Developer will as an adviser to the client and stay up-to-date on the latest technology trends and issues.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure staff follow processes and proposes process improvements where necessary.
- Implement best practices and coding standards.
- Work on identifying the project risk and planning mitigation action.
- Coordinate with teams to develop realistic estimates.
- Fulfill all commitments by timely delivering of deliverables.
- Motivate and encourages team performance constantly.
- Ensure that code check-ins, baselines and reviews are completed in a timely manner.
- Verify design documents or other design artifacts are created and correctly stored in the designated document locations.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust government security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience with designing, developing, and front-end software development transformation projects.
- 3 years of current hands-on Angular 2+ development experience (not AngularJS) – practical experience with new-style Single Page Applications or Typescript.
- Well-practiced in the software development life cycle in order to oversee the various development teams in terms of their progress and ability to identify risks and potential bottlenecks that arise during the development life cycle.
- Solid communication skills conducted in a respectful and friendly manor with team and personnel.
- High degree of adaptability in order to learn new technologies as needed.
- Ability to successfully manage the daily challenges of a technical environment.
- Ability to effectively bridge the technical gap at high level planning meetings.
- Full understanding and best practices in the use of Confluence and Jira.
- Experience working in an Agile development framework.
- Ability to measure and manage technical debt.
- Create environment to produce consistent velocity, and ability to deliver on team estimates.
- Strong client facing communication skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Previous government work experience.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.