Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a talented SAS Administrator to join our growing healthcare information technology team. This hands-on contributor will be an integral part of a growing project, specifically to implement a large analytics and cloud environment for our federal customer.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Installation, administration, monitoring, maintenance and tuning of SAS Platforms in Linux and Cloud environments.
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting and patch updates for SAS Solutions
- Implement security and authentication services with LDAP and Kerberos.
- Integrate SAS/ACCESS interfaces to various data sources such as Oracle, Postgres, and Hadoop.
- Design solutions to reduce the operational and management complexity of the platform and to increase reliability and performance.
- Manage folder structures for SAS datasets.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent technical discipline.
- 10+ years of experience accepted in lieu of education.
- Hands-on experience with SAS 9.4 and SAS Viya.
- Knowledge of Base SAS, SQL, and SAS macro language.
- Experience administering applications on Linux Servers.
- Understanding of SAS products and how they function together in a distributed environment.
- Experience with data warehousing to include data quality, data management, and ETL.
- Self-starter that can work under general direction in a highly collaborative, team-based environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience implementing applications in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud platform.
- Data analytics experience (predictive analytics, time series analysis, fraud detection).
- Scripting languages, including Shell or Python.
- Infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform) and configuration as code (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef).
- Continuous integration/deployment/delivery approaches and tooling, including Jenkins, GitLab, GitHub, Ansible Tower or similar tools.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum/Kanban/DevOps methodologies and software development principles.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.