CVP seeks a highly talented Hadoop Engineers to contribute to the administration and development of systems running the Hadoop and Spark frameworks. This hands-on professional will be an integral part of several new and growing projects implementing large infrastructure and analytics environments for federal customers.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Install, configure, administer, and operate Hadoop systems in a FedRAMP cloud environment.
- Perform integration of analytical tools with the Big Data clusters.
- Monitor and tune the performance of the clusters.
- Perform diagnostic and problem-handling.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Big Data, Data Analytics or related field.
- At least three (3) years of increasing responsibility and experience implementing and maintaining Big Data systems, specifically Hadoop.
- At least five (5) years IT related experience.
- HiveQL, Spark SQL, NoSQL or SQL experience.
- Experience with Workflow tools like Oozie, Airflow, Nifi, or similar.
- Experience with software development life cycle processes or Agile development.
- Experience implementing security measures on Big Data systems.
- Experience with scripting languages, including Shell or Python.
- AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud platform experience.
- Continuous integration/deployment/delivery approaches and tooling, including Jenkins, GitLab, GitHub, Ansible Tower or similar tools.
- Experience with On-Prem to Cloud Platform migration.
- Infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform) and/or configuration as code (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef).
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.