Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP is seeking highly talented Data Scientists to join our growing team in the Washington, D.C. and Baltimore Metropolitan areas. This is an exciting career opportunity for a professional with an interest in consulting, statistics, data analysis, and machine learning. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, innovative, analytical, and has a strong interest in how technology solves matters of great national importance, especially in healthcare, national security, and digital government.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Assimilate quickly into CVP’s consultative approach.
- Utilize analytical skills to solve interesting and complex problems.
- Gain an understanding of the client’s goals and daily objectives, help to measure and define success, and ensure a consistent approach to solving problems.
- Collaborate with the project team to perform data analysis.
- Build systems using data for descriptive or predictive analytics.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Coursework in statistics, analytics, decision science, or similar field.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to research and confidently assemble an argument and then back it up with evidence.
- Proficient with:
- R and/or Python.
- SQL and the use of databases.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.