Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks highly talented Software Developers to join our growing team in the Washington, D.C. and Baltimore Metropolitan areas. This is an exciting career opportunity to perform software development in small teams, solving critical business challenges with an innovative use of technologies. The creative professional in this role will wear multiple hats with a good understanding of Systems Life Cycle Management.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Assimilate quickly into CVP’s consultative approach.
- Utilize analytical skills to solve interesting and complex problems.
- Perform analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of web and client-server software applications.
- Leverage Agile project management and software development methodologies.
- Assist team triage of operational software system issues and support resolutions.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Strong analytical mind.
- Demonstrated interest/passion for technology through education, work experience and/or personal technology pursuits.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication capabilities
- Effective team and client collaboration skills.
- Willingness to listen and learn and an eager desire to undertake difficult, fast-paced challenges.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.