Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP is seeking highly talented Security Analysts to join our growing team in the Washington, D.C. and Baltimore Metropolitan areas. This is an exciting career opportunity to perform in small teams, solving critical business challenges with an innovative use of technologies.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Assimilate quickly into CVP’s consultative approach.
- Analyze and define cybersecurity requirements for cybersecurity issues.
- Design, develop, engineer, and implement solutions.
- Support risk analyses and risk assessment.
- Support the development of cybersecurity standards and solution designs.
- Gather and organize technical information about an organization's mission goals and needs, existing security products, and ongoing programs.
- Gain the knowledge necessary to provide guidance in following NIST, FISMA, and Information Security and Privacy Guidelines.
- Support cybersecurity management, security assessment and authorization, information security, privacy governance, and cyber defense activities.
- Determine root causes of security issues.
- Evaluate the technical impact of cybersecurity threats.
- Identify, investigate, contain, and remediate security incidents.
- Recommend technology solutions and process improvements.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on Cybersecurity, Information Security, or associate discipline.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, initiative, flexibility, tenacity and a team-oriented approach.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity principles.
- Familiarity with both NIST Special Publications and FISMA guidelines.
- Knowledge of technical experience with security architecture and engineering, communications and network security, and identity and access management.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.