Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP is seeking a highly talented Java Developer with Spring framework experience to support a national security portfolio human capital system.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Support design, development, documentation, and testing of system changes (enhancements, maintenance, or emergency fixes)
· Identifies, designs, and implements solutions for extraction and integration of data from legacy systems for reporting, decision support, and analysis
· Recommends, develops, creates, deploys alternative IT architectures to improve or to sustain enhanced system performance
· Gather user requirements and develop automated specifications/requirements
· Develops/writes software code to create, enhance, resolve, and/or maximize IT solutions to support work processes
· Identify technical solutions to operational and process obstacles
· Migrate existing applications to (newer) identified environments as directed
· Resolve Plan of Action and Milestone (POAM) concerns identified by CBP’s Office of Information Technology (OIT) resulting from OIT scans of servers, applications, and databases
- Clearance Requirement: Active CBP Public Trust or Active Top Secret level 4
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
· Experience with Java (SE, EE) version 7 and above
· Experience designing and implementing applications with Spring
· Experience designing and integrating disparate applications and system using Java EE/Spring Integration
· Experience with applications as Windows Services (Wrapper)
· MySQL, ability to write and optimize queries, stored procedures and functions
· Oracle, ability to write and optimize queries
- Experience with reporting in TIBCO/Jasper
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.