Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
Major Areas of Responsibility
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
Do you want to help Americans traveling and living abroad during their hour of need? Join our team of enterprise level technologists dedicated to helping Americans living through births, deaths, disasters, medical emergencies and other unplanned events overseas.
We are seeking a highly accomplished Chief Architect to lead a 20-person enterprise architecture team at a major government client through their technology and process modernization initiatives. Use your background in hybrid cloud infrastructure, modern data storage technologies, and advanced CI/CD pipelines to dramatically improve functional capabilities, resiliency, agility, and operational effectiveness. Work with functional and technical experts to establish new technology platforms, integration frameworks, and technology standards that will modernize and harmonize over 100 disparate systems. The Chief Architect is a thought leader that will leverage expertise in systems design, software development, cloud architecture and implementation to lead development of technical solutions for a large Federal client. He or she works well with senior staff to define the technology vision for the organization, and directs the enterprise architecture, systems engineering, and research/prototyping teams to make that vision a reality. This is an opportunity to affect change on a world-wide scale.
- Manage senior level executive and vendor relationships.
- Provide thought leadership and help define strategic and tactical vision to improve mission efficiency and effectiveness.
- Evaluate current state of functional and technical architectures to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Support the development of high level system architecture, continue development of reference architecture documentation, and develop innovative, sustainable data architecture approaches.
- Identify next generation concepts and lead research and prototyping efforts to evaluate new technologies, tools, and processes.
- Active Secret government security clearance.
- Experience implementing systems within hybrid cloud architectures.
- Experience with full life-cycle software and systems implementation using Agile.
- Experience introducing new CI/CD technologies and processes within organizations.
- Experience with a wide variety of data storage and reporting platforms.
- Experience with a wide variety of software & systems development methodologies, tools, and technologies
- Comprehensive knowledge of government security regulations and practices.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.