Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Mobile UI/UX Designer to collaborate with instructional designers, developers, and content editors to design responsive user interfaces for mobile applications. The professional in this role will create a cohesive visual design and collaborates with team members to ensure an optimal user experience by incorporating principles of graphic design, user-centered design, and information architecture. The UI/UX Designer will also monitor the work of other UI designers and provides mentoring and coaching to improve user interfaces and the overall product experience.
The Mobile UI/UX Designer will create a cohesive visual design and collaborate with team members to ensure an optimal user experience by incorporating principles of graphic design, user-centered design, and information architecture.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Develop user interfaces for a variety of products—including responsive web pages, mobile apps, and games.
- Work with a cross-functional team in a fast-paced, agile development environment to deliver aesthetic and usable interactive experiences that keep the user’s focus on the content rather than the interface itself.
- Utilize principles of user-centered design and information architecture and effectively communicates their importance during team interactions.
- Prepare interface and app sketches, style guides, wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, and finished products.
- Research industry & technology creative trends and recommends appropriate advances to produce new user interfaces.
- Meet with stakeholders to gather requirements and user stories.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Web Design, Graphic Design, User Interface Design, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a UI or UI/UX Designer.
- Demonstrated ability to design visual interfaces when given user stories, use cases, concepts of operation, or requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end product design involving both UI and UX requirements.
- Demonstrated proficiency in digital tools used to implement UI/UX designs (including, but not limited to Adobe CC).
- Demonstrated experience designing responsive websites.
- Demonstrated experience designing mobile apps.
- Demonstrated history of collaborating effectively with cross-functional development teams.
- Demonstrated understanding of web development technologies, as well as Section 508 accessibility guidelines.
- Demonstrated experience serving as a functional lead, including mentoring/coaching junior staff.
- Demonstrated experience in designing mobile apps for both iOS and Android.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience with game and simulation interfaces.
- Demonstrated experience with eLearning courseware and learning management systems.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.