Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Mobile Content Editor & Technical Writer to provide a vital link between customer, content, and product. The professional in this role will gather requirements & content, revises content, works with the team to establish an instructional approach, writes documentation & release announcements.
CVP seeks a Mobile Tester who will ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before products are launched. The professional in this role will be responsible for overall product quality. To that end, the Mobile Tester will participate in all phases of the product lifecycle, proofreading and editing content, developing and executing manual and automated tests, and assisting in troubleshooting/analysis of identified issues. The professional in this role will also be responsible for overall product quality of mobile applications for a world-wide organization.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to define, design, develop, and deploy mobile products and new features that meet customer, project, and regulatory (508) requirements.
- Coordinate and manages all testing efforts.
- Create test cases and test plans.
- Perform functional and usability testing of mobile apps.
- Create issue/bug reports and tracks resolution.
- Monitor mobile application quality throughout the development cycle, including initial editing of instructional materials, intermediate assessments of wireframes and media content, and complete functional/content testing prior to product release.
- Edit and proofread mobile and web content.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working within a mobile development setting.
- Familiarity with an Agile software development life cycle, philosophy and strategies.
- Demonstrated experience testing the functionality of mobile applications in multiple operating systems, such as Android and iOS.
- Demonstrated experience developing, documenting, and executing automated test cases and test plans for mobile content and apps.
- Experience documenting and tracking software bugs using issue-tracking tools.
- Experience working with developers and other team members to schedule test cycles, communicate issues, verify fixes, and close issue reports.
- Demonstrated experience with accessibility (Section 508) testing.
- Demonstrated experience and expert ability in editing and proofreading content for both mobile and web delivery.
- Demonstrated experience with bug-tracking, configuration management, and quality/test management tools.
- Proficiency with office communication tools such as SharePoint, MS Office suite, and Outlook.
- Experience with developing instructional content for the web or mobile apps.
- Experience creating and updating mobile testing documentation.
- Experience working with foreign languages.
- Experience reviewing the usability (UX Design) of iOS/Android applications.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.